Divya Aunty Supports my Panty Fetishism | Panties #Everywhere

Since the last time I caught to my aunty with her panties, my aunt supports me in every aspect of sex like which I desire. I am a extreme panty and bra fetish espicially my aunt's. I am 24 and she was 36. I love her XL size used panties very much. She understands my panty fetish desires and helps me with her panties anytime. She gives me any of her panties washed or used at anytime. My uncle was in his camp. And I am at my aunt's house in Bangalore for my summer vacation. Last time I came here for my vacation I get caught by my aunt with my cum leaked on her panty in the bathroom. Then onwards, she voluntarily gave me her panties, bras as well as sex.

One day after the kid gone to school. I am watching TV as usual. She was in the kitchen and busy in cooking lunch. I gone to her bed room and opened her shelf. I found one of her white panty.


I simply grab that panty and pull down my pant. I pulled back my penis foreskin back and wipe off my penis with the crotch area of her panty. My penis was so dirty hence I am masturbated 5 times last night in her used bra. It smells so dirty. After wiped off, I sniffed the crotch area of her panty. It's also smells like my penis. I simply fold that panty and put it back in the shelf. 

After cooking she went to bathroom for a bath. After she came out, I entered into bathroom for bath. After completing my bath I found her sexy pink used panty on the cloth hanger. I can't resist my self after find her pink panty.





I started jerking my penis inside her panty and at the end I leaked my cum all over her panty. I kept the panty on the cloth hanger again. I rolled my towel and came out from bathroom. I told her "my penis was leaking semen because of my masturbation in the bathroom". She opened her shelf and took one of her floral cotton soft panty. She took another old white panty of her and fold it like a pad. She keep that folded white panty into the crotch area of her floral cotton soft panty and ask me to wear it firmly so that my penis correctly fit on that white panty pad. I wear it carefully like she said. I keep my penis on that folded white panty. It was same like women wear sanitary pads into their panties. But she made a pad with her old cotton panty and keep it in the floral panty as a pad to absorb my post cum after masturbation.


On that panty, I want to wear my paijama. But she wants me to not wear piajama. She told me I am looking sexy in her panty. While walking the folded white panty was crushed between my legs. It feels me sexy and crazy. It was so soft and it is absorbing all my post cum leaked from my penis. After some time I leaked some of my urine in the folded panty between my legs. The wetness of the panty drives me sexy.

While I am doing lunch, she sat beside me and started rubbing my penis over the floral panty. When she touches my penis through her panty, It feels like heaven to me. After that she started jerking my penis inside her panty and I leaked my semen in her folded panty between my legs. 

After we both finished our lunch, we go to her bedroom for sex. She simply pull down my floral panty and removes her folded white panty in between my legs. It is fully soaked with my semen and urine. It was so wet. She took that panty and pulled her saree upwards until her hip. She slipped of her panty and started rubbing her clitoris with that soaked folded white panty. After that I took that with my hand and insert it deeply into her pussy. After that I inserted my penis beside that panty into her pussy and started fucking her. She was moaning loudly while I fuck her with my penis and panty in her vagina.

Along with my penis that panty also moving back and forth into her pussy. The folded panty was all soaked with her vaginal fluids. After some time I leaked all my semen inside her vagina. That folded panty inside her vagina absorbed all my semen leaked inside her pussy. I first removes my dick from her vagina and after that I simply pulled her folded white panty from her pussy. The panty was fully soaked with my semen, urine and her vaginal fluids. I ask her to keep it dry on her bed and gives it to me for night masturbation. I am mad about dirty panties for masturbation.


After sex, she gave me her another washed panty to wear. I simply wear it and wear my pant on that. She dressed up and gone to pick up the kid from school.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Divya Aunty Ask my Underwear to Masturbate | Indian Bra Sex Stories

Masturbation with my Aunt's Underwear and Caught | By Rahul Kumar

My Brother in law Masturbates in my Panties | Kamini Stories