Period Sex With Divya Aunty | Sensational Sex Story of Mine

One day after kid gone to school, Divya aunty gone to her bedroom after cooking. I also went into her bedroom with her. She opened her shelf and started selecting her clothes for bathing. That day Divya aunty took a grey panty and white cotton bra. I grab that panty and I found some bands on her crotch area of her panty. Then she took sanitary napkin from her drawer in the bottom of the shelf. She insert that sanitary pad inside those two belts and keep it on the bed. May she got her periods.


My penis was turning hard after I saw that panty with sanitary napkin. I simply drop my pants off and put my penis on the pad and started rubbing my penis inside that pant while seeing her face. She looks at me and says "naughty boy". Already I am masturbated 5 times in her used bra last night. That's why my penis was so dirty and it smells dirty. Some white substance formed under foreskin of my penis. I pulled my foreskin back and wipe that white substance to the pad in the panty. After that I sniffed that pad, it smells same like my dirty penis. After jerking 4 minutes in that panty, I dropped all my cum on that pad. I keep that panty in the same state as wrapped around my dick until all my cum leaked inside it. After that she grabs that panty and her clothes. She gone to bathroom for bath.

After she came out, I entered into bathroom for bath. After finishing my bath I found one blue period panty on the cloth hanger. It is her used period panty last night. My dick was raising above 90 degrees after I found that panty below her used clothes. I simply wear that panty and wrapped my towel as usual.


The panty was so wet, and the wetness between my thighs drives me sexy while I am walking. Ever time I pull my towel and started rubbing my penis inside her used period panty. After that I wear my paijama and vest. Already some of my pre cum leaked on the crotch area of her panty and the wetness touches between my thighs while I am walking. 

During lunch, I asked her to fuck in her periods. She said yes. She simply unzip my pant and insert her hand through the opened pant while I am eating my lunch. She was surprised after inserting her hand over her panty. She said "You naughty boy, you wearing my last night used period panty?" I said yes. She laughs at me sexily and wank my penis inside her period panty during my lunch. While she rubs my penis inside her panty I leaked some pre cum inside her panty.

After we both complete our lunch, we gone to her bedroom. She lifted her saree up and lay on the bed. I also removes my pant and lay beside her. She put her hand on the dick over her used panty and started massage my dick. I simply insert my hand into her panty and started jerking my fingers into her pussy. The pad she wears making crazy noises while I jerking her vagina. After removing my fingers from her pussy, my fingers are all with her menstrual blood. I grab one of her 38 D brown cotton bra and wiped my hand inside bra cups. 

After that I smelled her period panty which she wears. The smell of the panty drives me sexy and I can't control my self. I place that bra below her buttocks and arrange one cup below her pussy for collecting menstrual blood while I fuck her. I simply slide her panty beside. She also grab my penis with one hand by pulling my panty aside and insert it into her vagina by pulling my foreskin back. At the first time I felt my penis was so wet after inserting into her pusssy and removing out. After that I saw my penis was all with her menstrual blood. I ask her is it okay? She said yes and wipe my penis with her bra cup which I kept under her buttocks. After that I inserted my penis back into her vagina and started fucking her hard. The sound of fucking was so zeezy with her menstrual fluids and drives me crazy while fuck her. After few minutes I leaked all my cum inside her vagina.



I stay like that for about 10 minutes until all the cum leaked in her pussy. After that I pull out my penis from her vagina. It was soaked with her menstrual fluids and the bra cup was all filled with her menstrual blood. She grab her old panty and started wiping all of her menstrual blood on my penis. After that I again wear her used period panty and my pant.



I am erotically enjoying my period sex with my Divya aunty that afternoon. After that she removes that pad from her panty and rolled it in a paper to throw it in the dustbin. After that she wore a new pad in the same panty again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Divya Aunty Ask my Underwear to Masturbate | Indian Bra Sex Stories

Masturbation with my Aunt's Underwear and Caught | By Rahul Kumar

My Brother in law Masturbates in my Panties | Kamini Stories