Divya Aunty Ask my Underwear to Masturbate | Indian Bra Sex Stories

Hi, My name is Rahul. Thanks to those who read my previous sex stories with my Divya Aunty. Please read the previous stories to understand the exotic relationship between me and my Divya aunty.

For summer holidays I went to Bangalore to my Uncle's house. As usual, he is in his official tour to Jammu. From one week before I reached to Bangalore, My penis was very much eager to fuck Divya Aunty's pussy, bra, and panties. So I called her and share my XXX fantasies with her. She told me to stop masturbating before 4 days to reach her. I asked her why? She told me, "just do it and enjoy the magic". So, like she said I didn't masturbate until I reach there. It feels like it's so difficult for me. I reached to her house in the morning 7AM. She opened the door and welcome me. 




She is wearing brown color satin nighty at that time. She looks like super sexy for me. I grab her back whenever she closed the door. She throws my hand away from her and gave me a naughty smile. She gives me a signal with her hand that the kid already wakes up.

I removed my shirt and started watching TV in the living room. At 7:45 PM she went out to send the kid to school. After she came in and whenever she closes the door, I can't resist myself. I remove my pant and pull out my sexy penis out from my underwear. It's already wetted with my heavy pre-cum. I kissed her on her lips deeply and turn her around. I immediately pull up her nighty and started rubbing my wet penis against her cotton panty. It's feeling awesome. Then she bends forward and slides her panty aside, I pull off my penis's foreskin back and insert it into her soft pussy. Wow, it felt like heaven to me. I started fucking her hard inside her pussy for about 5 minutes. After that, I leaked the huge amount of my cum deep inside her pussy. She adjusted her panty back and pull down her nighty.




After 10 minutes, She is doing the cooking in the Kitchen. I went to her and lift up her nighty again. I touched her panty and it's so wet with my huge sperm. She says It's feeling awesome to her while she is walking with wet panty in between her legs. I slide her panty aside and started fucking her in the kitchen for about 3 minutes and leaked my cum. That day I fucked her 8 times in one hour. My penis was leaking all my cum and it looks like very red. I show my penis to her. She said to remove my underwear immediately.

She went to her bedroom and pick out her floral soft cotton panty and fold it like a pad. She kept it inside her period panty and ask me to wear it. She said the soft panty inside it gives me a relaxing feel and it absorbs all my cum leaked after sex. I wore that panty and it feels amazing to leak all my sperm on her soft panty.





After that, she finished her cooking job and went for the bath. She doesn't close the bathroom door for me. I went to the bathroom to watch her while she was bathing. She picks up my underwear from cloth hanger and inserted the penis area into her pussy. She rubbed her clitoris with my underwear and inserted deeply into her vagina along with her finger. After some time she leaked her vaginal fluids all over my underwear. My underwear's penis area is all wetted with her fluids. She asked me, for that underwear to wear after the bath. I said "yes".  

After she finished her bath, I also went for the bath. After finishing our lunch she was sleeping on her bed. I went to her bedroom and sleep beside her on the bed. I lifted her sexy white top. Her buttocks looks like super sexy with my underwear. I wrap around my right hand over her and insert my fingers into her vagina through my underwear. She was getting mood immediately and lifted her white top even more to show her big blue bra. I pressed hard her boobs through her blue padded bra and she moans sexily while I am pressing. 



I asked her for condoms. She said there are no condoms at home right now. She gets up and picks a 38 D super thin cups bra from her closet. She gave it to me and told me to use that bra cup as a condom. I remove my paijama and wrap one of the super thin bra cup around my penis. I simply pull off her underwear and inserted my penis wrapped with her bra cup around. She keeps her thighs away and guides my penis into her vagina with one hand while she pulls her pussy lips away with another hand. As my penis was felt huge because of her bra cup wrapped around, she moans sexily while I am inserting it into her vagina. After that, I fucked her hard like that for about 8 minutes. She moans loudly and says "I never felt such a huge penis inside my pussy never before... Aaah... Aaaah.. Fuck me hard..... Tear my bra cup inside my pussy.... Come on... Aaahhh... Aaaaah.." Her big boobs in blue padded bra were shaking heavily while I am fucking her hard. She pressed her boobs through her bra hardly while I am fucking her hard.

After some time I leaked all my sperm inside her bra cup. I pull off my penis from her vagina. But that bra was still inside her pussy. She woke up and pull off her super thin bra cup from her vagina. It all soaked with my sperm from one side and with her vaginal fluids from another side. She simply keep it on the dressing table to dry it. After that, she is going to sleep. I also sleep with her while I inserted my penis into her vagina from her back. We sleep like that for about 2 hours. After woke up I grab that super thin bra and sniffed it. It smells sexy to me. 



























Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Masturbation with my Aunt's Underwear and Caught | By Rahul Kumar

My Brother in law Masturbates in my Panties | Kamini Stories