Masturbating in my Mother-In-Laws Period Panties | Super Hot Story

Hi friends, my name is Kartheek. I wanna tell you my real masturbation story which I had earlier. I am a married guy. In summer 2016 my wife and her mother came to my house in Bangalore after my wife's delivery. It was almost one year since I saw my wife. I am in the very urge to sleep with her after so long time. But my mother-in-law was sleeping with my wife that night. 

The next day when I came from my office, my wife was wearing sexy satin nighty. I can't control myself after seeing her like that. My mother-in-law was preparing food for us in the kitchen. I entered the bedroom and squeeze my wife's back. But her mother told her that we don't do intercourse until one month. I am very disappointed with that. That's have been since one year I fucked a girl last time. I can't resist myself. 

My wife asked me to do a favor of putting clothes in washing machine. That washing machine is in another bedroom's bathroom. No one has used that bedroom except me because I sleep separately at night. I opened our used cloth basket to collect the clothes which is in that bedroom. I started picking up the clothes. Suddenly, I found a pair of black XXL period panties. I know those are not belonging to my wife. Because those are very larger than my wife's waist. I thought those are my mother-in-laws period panties.



I simply closed the bedroom door and simply examined those panties. They have small elastic belts in the crotch area to hold the pad. I sniffed them hardly. I smelled her perfume smell over her crotch area of her panty. Maybe she was using an intimate scent. I simply put them in my underwear and ran into the bathroom. I removed all my clothes and started wanking in my mother-in-law's panties. It was an awesome experience while I pressing my penis in between her panty. It makes sexy sounds while I am jerking with that, maybe there is a plastic sheet at the crotch area of that panty. 





I inserted my penis through pad holder elastic belts and wrap around the panty over my hard erected penis. In the middle, I removed that panty and pull off my foreskin back and wipe off my dirty penis with the crotch area of her panty. There is white colored substance under my foreskin always. I wiped off that thing with her panty. After jerking 5 minutes I leaked huge amount my sperm all over the pussy area of her panty. I dressed up and keep those panties in between my thighs inside my underwear. When I opened that bathroom door, my mother-in-law was there collecting all the clothes from the basket. I am shocked about those two panties inside my underwear. 

After she gone to the bathroom for washing machine, I simply pull out her panties inside my underwear and throw it in the basket again. I am feeling embarrassed about her panties whether she knows I was masturbated in them. My heart was beating fast and my hands are shaken. My face turned red. After I came out from my bath, I opened the basket to drop my used clothes in it. But those panties were not there. I am very much doubtful about whether she knows I masturbated in those panties or not? May be she didn't know.






After two days, before my morning bath I found two more period panties of her in the cloth basket. I simply took one of them and went to the bathroom for bath. It was also a cotton black period panty with thick crotch area. I wore that panty that day instead of wearing my underwear. That feels very loose, comfortable, and sexy to me.  I am wanked my penis inside it always.



That day I masturbated 7 times in that panty while I went to urinate everytime. After I came to my house, I went to bathroom and check that panty. The crotch area was very dirty and my white sperm stains are easily visible on that. I sniffed that panty. It smells dirty with her pussy and my leaked sperm smell. I simply throw it into the cloth basket and went to bath immediately.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Divya Aunty Ask my Underwear to Masturbate | Indian Bra Sex Stories

Masturbation with my Aunt's Underwear and Caught | By Rahul Kumar

My Brother in law Masturbates in my Panties | Kamini Stories